Now that we can do taxes for 2010, it”s helpful to know where we can find the different forms that might be needed.

The forms for Minnesota State taxes can be found here:

And the forms for Federal taxes can be found here:

Don”t forget you can now have your tax refund either electronically deposited, or withdrawn right from your bank account!